Development Is Child’s Play is currently in search of volunteers to join our organization. We work with volunteers to support our community. We love to support volunteers as they explore our profession, introduce them to OT and what a multidisciplinary clinic looks like, and help them gain acceptance into an OT program.
Volunteers are typically assigned a regular weekly shift based on availability. We are generally available 9 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Monday to Friday and 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. on Saturday and Saturday. Our Volunteers may observe therapy sessions and assist with clinic and office duties including cleaning, organization, repair, administrative duties, and supporting therapists during sessions and outside of them.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Personable, responsible, and punctual
- Requested to commit to at least three months of volunteering
- Since we work with children, we must observe special precautions before you can begin:
- Must participate in a background check
If you would like to be part of the team, please submit your information in the form above (Volunteer Application). We will respond to your volunteer application as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.